AVAILABLE FOR PRE-ORDER - Nov 21 release
Magazines will be shipped on or around Nov 21
- What Culture Wrestling returns for its third instalment, and again features 120 full-colour pages of timeless wrestling content and original illustrations. As ever, printed with a beautiful matte finish on extra thick, high-quality, paper.
- Our main feature this time is the Top 100 Greatest Wrestlers of All Time, and includes the biggest and most democratic poll ever done on the world of Professional Wrestling. Over 30,000 votes have been cast by fans, writers, wrestlers and industry insiders.
- Guest Columns from wrestling legend Jim Cornette, former WWE, WCW and ECW star Shane Douglas, WrestleCrap’s RD Reynolds, former WWE trainer and thirty-year pro Tom Prichard, and WhatCulture’s own Jack the Jobber and Ross Tweddell.
- Adam Blampied's How WWE Should Have Booked the anonymous Raw General Manager story and a no-holds-barred look at the role of blading in modern wrestling.
- Features on Shawn Michaels, Stephanie McMahon, Steve Blackman, Los Gringos Locos, El Hijo Del Santo and Octagon.
- Exclusive interviews with SoCal Val and Bret 'The Hitman' Hart
- An in-depth look at the upcoming Chris Benoit biopic, Crossface
- Video game flashback looks at WWE All-Stars on the PS1
- Fantasy booking the 1992 King of the Ring
...and much more!
Plus, for the first time, a choice of covers! Choose from The Heartbreak Kid Shawn Michaels, The Undertaker, Bret 'The Hitman' Hart and Broken Matt Hardy.
An exclusive Martin Kirby covered edition will be available only at our WCPW live events.
International tracked shipping now used for worldwide shipment.