- What Culture Wrestling returns for its fourth instalment, and again features 120 full-colour pages of timeless wrestling content and original illustrations. As ever, printed with a beautiful matte finish on extra thick, high-quality, paper.
- Our main feature this time is the End of Year Awards, as voted for by What Culture Wrestling writers, featuring the top five best and worst of 2016 in thirteen categories including Wrestler of the Year, Match of the Year, and Show of the Year.
- Guest columns this issue see wrestling legend Jim Cornette rant about the modern wrestling scene, former WWE, WCW, and ECW star Shane Douglas discusses the dreaded “R” word, former WWE trainer and thirty-year pro Tom Prichard remembers the days of a touring NWA Champion, WrestleCrap’s RD Reynolds talks obscure wrestling collections, WhatCulture’s own Jack King presents his alternative end of year awards, and King Ross ranks his top ten WTF moments of 2016.
- Adam Blampied's How WWE Should Have Booked looks at the Road to WrestleMania 32.
- The winners of the fan-voted WCPW awards are revealed!
- Features on AJ Styles, Dixie Carter, Brutus Beefcake, Dynamite Kid, Tiger Mask, Chris Candido, and the relationship between politics and professional wrestling
- Exclusive interviews with the Blue Meanie and Broken Matt Hardy
- An in-depth look at The Rock’s Hollywood career
- Chris Jericho’s second career as a musician is explored
- Wrestling Rarities investigated phantom championship reigns in the WWF
- We go back in time to the first ever Royal Rumble in 1988
- Video game flashback looks at ECW Hardcore Revolution on the N64 and PS1
- Fantasy booking In Your House (December 1994)
...and much more!
An exclusive Joe Hendry covered edition will be available only at our WCPW live events.
International tracked shipping now used for worldwide shipment.